Some of the features and benefits of an Audi Extended Warranty policy include:
- 12 months cover against the costs of repairing or replacing failed components on your Audi
- Two levels of cover – ‘All Component’ and ‘Named Component’
- A choice of excess levels - £0, £100 or £250
- Guaranteed use of an Audi Approved Centre and Audi Trained Technicians
- Repairs using only Audi Approved Parts
Not only is our cover great value, but you will also benefit from the care and expertise that only an Audi Approved Centre can deliver. Once you’ve set up your 12 month cover, should you need to make a claim simply take your vehicle and Confirmation of Cover to your nearest Audi Approved Centre.
There are two levels of cover that you can choose from: Named Component Cover and All Component Cover.
All Component Cover
All Component Cover is the most comprehensive level of cover, paying for the cost of repairing or replacing the factory-fitted mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle should they fail during the cover period.
Named Component Cover
Named Component Cover pays for the cost of repairing or replacing named factory-fitted mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle listed in the Cover Booklet, should they fail during the cover period.
For more details on what’s covered, please refer to the Audi Extended Warranty Cover Booklet.
Audi Extended Warranty is subject to eligibility criteria.